Let us turn your letter into a professionally recorded 'Talking Letter' and mail it on either CD or cassette Tape to any worldwide address.
With QiQ's L-Mail service you can send a Talking Letter to a friend, perhaps with a visually impairment, or alternatively integrate with our system via a simple API to automate your audio mailing.
QiQ Audio Letters:
- Professionally recorded talking letters.
- Choose from CD or Cassette Tape.
- Mailed to any address worldwide.
- Meet your accessibility obligations.
- Create a one-off talking letter.
- API to automate talking letter production.
- Listen to a sample (Click Here)
How do I send an Audio letter?
To send an Audio Letter you will require an L-Mail account. Once you have opened an account, please follow these simple step by step instructions.
- Open an L-Mail Account by clicking the "Create an Account" button below. Log in to your account and select the "Write a Letter" option.
- Enter your details and the details of the recipient of the letter. Tick the box to advise if you would like to receive an email copy of your letter.
- Enter the body of your letter.
- Format your letter. Please remember this letter will be translated to an Audio letter so formatting should be kept to a minimum.
- IMPORTANT: Select the Audio and Braille printing location from the menu of printing locations. Choose Audio letter from the list of optional extras and select the update button. Please note Audio letters are currently only produced and sent from the United Kingdom.
- Make payment.
Please contact us if you would like to generate bulk talking letters using our API facilities.
Create an Account
Receive discounts and other
benefits when sending
Integrate L-Mail directly with
applications used throughout
© 1998 - 2017 Copyright QiQ Communications Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.