Mail PDF’s direct from your email account
New Intro Section
With QiQ’s Docsaway.com you can mail a PDF document direct from your email account. Once activated, you simply need to enter your contacts into the new Docsaway Address Book feature and make a note of the special email address allocated. Emailing your PDF document direct to the special email address will result in it being mailed.
Here is a step by step guide to the new service:
- Open a Docsaway account at www.docsaway.com.
- Goto the Settings page found in the Email Document section of your account and customise to your requirements.
- Goto your Address Book found in the Email Document section of your account, and add a new contact.
- Click on your new contact on the contact list, your contact details are displayed in the contact details window
- Copy the Special Email address that is assigned to your contact.
- Compose a new email, add your contacts Special Email address into the TO field and insert your PDF attachment.
- Send your email.
- Wait for an email response, the system currently checks every 2 mintutes for new email transactions.
Docsaway also offer API tools to enable the bulk, and automated mailing of PDF documents via email.
Receive discounts and other
benefits when sending
Integrate Docsaway with
applications used throughout